This Privacy Statement explains how BRANDGGER® collects, uses and shares your personal information in connection with the website, or the service linked to this Privacy Statement (hereinafter, our “Services”).
BRANDGGER® considers that any type of information related to a User is personal information, and therefore ensures its privacy and confidentiality at all times. The confidentiality of the information related to the Users will imply its maintenance in secure files and/or banks or databases, in such a way that access by third parties that are not authorized for this purpose is restricted.
VOLUNTARY DELIVERY OF DATA
This Policy is intended to inform users about the processing of personal data carried out by BRANDGGER®, with the purpose that they freely and voluntarily determine the delivery or not, of their personal data when they are required or that can be obtained from of the use of any of the services available on our website.
As a general rule, when personal data is requested to use a service or access certain content, its delivery is not mandatory, with the exception of those cases where it is specifically indicated that it is data required for the provision of the service.
The user who provides their personal data expressly authorizes BRANDGGER® to use the data provided for the purposes set forth herein. Likewise, it guarantees that the data provided is true and exact and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof.
Likewise, the provision of data by the user implies the acceptance of all the terms contained in this Policy.
BRANDGGER® does not collect sensitive data of any nature. If any of the required data were classified in the future as sensitive data by the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, or another competent authority, no user will be obliged to provide that data in order to access the services provided by BRANDGGER®.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of personal information we collect depends on how specifically you are interacting with us and what Services you are using. In general, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Contact information, such as first and last name, address, telephone number, email address, and similar contact details.
- Service-related information (including purchase history and account profiles).
- User Content, such as the content of communications, suggestions, questions, comments, ratings, and other information that you submit to us, that you provide when you contact us, and similar data.
- Device and browser information, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider [ISP] and Internet Protocol [IP] addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device , application or browser type, version, plug-in type and its version, operating system, user agent, language setting and time zone, and other technical information), advertising identifiers, cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage information and browsing history, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrence of technical errors, diagnostic reports, configuration preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs), content interactions (including searches, views, downloads, impressions, shares, streams, and view or play details), and user journey history (including clickstreams and content navigation). page, URLs, timestamps, viewed or searched content, page response times, page interaction information (such as scrolls, clicks, and mouse-overs), and download errors), interactions advertising (including when and how you interact with marketing and advertising materials, click-through rates, purchases or next steps you can take after viewing an advertisement, and marketing preferences), and similar data.
- Location data, such as the location of your device, and similar location data.
- Demographic information, such as country, preferred language, age and date of birth, marital status, gender, physical characteristics, personal or family/household financial status and metrics, military status, and data Similar.
YOU PROVIDE US WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION WHEN:
- Search for, or buy our Services.
- Use our Services or otherwise interact with us.
- Purchase, use, or otherwise interact with the content, products, or services of third-party vendors that work with us.
- Request or register for information.
- You communicate with us by phone, email, chat, in person or otherwise.
- Complete a questionnaire, survey, support ticket, or other information request form.
- Service providers and business partners that work with us in connection with our Services and that we may use to deliver certain content, products or services, or to enhance your experience.
- Marketing, sales generation and contracting of business partners.
- Other public or generally available sources, such as social networking sites, public and online websites, open databases, and data in the public domain.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process your personal information in connection with our Services and for other business purposes, including:
- Provide, deliver, analyze and administer our Services (including in connection with the performance of a contract).
- Activities for internal research and development purposes for new content, products and services, and to improve, test and optimize the features and functionality of our current Services.
- Process transactions related to our Services and manage accounts or profiles related to you or your organization.
- Personalize and make recommendations related to our Services and other offerings.
- To contact and communicate with you in connection with our Services or other notifications, programs, or updates for which you have registered.
- Send you offers, advertising and marketing materials, including to provide you with personalized advertising.
- Comply with your instructions or for other specific purposes for which you have given your consent.
- Exercise our rights and protect the rights and/or property of us and others, including to take action against those who seek to infringe or exploit our Services.
- Comply with the law and our legal obligations, including to respond to a request or order from a court, regulator or authority, as well as to comply with our contractual obligations to our customers when they manage access to our Services for you.
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. Depending on the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing of personal information, as well as the risks to individuals of varying probability and severity, we have implemented technical and organizational measures, designed to protect the security of personal information.
Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable measures designed to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
BRANDGGER® ensures that all its suppliers comply with the obligations imposed by the Personal Data Protection Law, including the implementation of adequate security systems, and in the same sense that they subscribe and comply, as far as applicable, the principles supported by BRANDGGER® .
We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to meet your request or request, and until you request to cancel or cancel your contract with us.
We calculate the retention time based on the periods in which such information is necessary and we reserve the right to retain personal information during those periods to: (a) fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, (b) comply with the determined terms or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations, (c) comply with applicable laws, legal holds and other obligations (including contractual obligations), and (d) comply with your requests.
Our Services generally provide information solutions and, therefore, are intended for professionals and/or people over eighteen (18) years of age. Our Services are not directed to minors nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from minors. When a user discloses personal information on our Services, she represents that she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
We distribute advertising on various platforms, such as on our Services or via email, phone, text messages, direct mail, and various online channels. Our services and marketing materials may also contain third party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
It is possible that we modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even notify you at your address. email when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe.
In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any interactive improvements, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our website.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer.
WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits.
WHAT ARE COOKIES NOT USED FOR ON THIS WEBSITE?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED IN COOKIES?
The information stored in the Cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as ‘Third Party Cookies’, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these ‘Third-party Cookies’ are used are obtaining access statistics.
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies on this website at any time by changing your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common for Cookies to be configured in the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult the ‘Help’ menu of the same.
This information will be updated as quickly as possible as the services offered on this website change. However, specifically during said update, it could happen that the information will no longer include any cookies, tags or other similar devices, although devices with identical purposes to those that appear in this information will always be treated.